|No More Tears|
|Released||September 17, 1991|
No More Tears is an album by Ozzy Osbourne. It was released on September 17, 1991 and it was re-issued on August 22, 1995.
Guitarist Zakk Wylde contributed songwriting and guitar to the album, while Motörhead's bassist/vocalist Lemmy wrote the lyrics for four songs. Although Mike Inez is seen playing bass in several of the album's videos, long-time Ozzy Osbourne bassist Bob Daisley plays on the entire album. Though Inez was an official member of the band, the Osbournes had a longstanding working relationship with Daisley and had also asked him to write lyrics, as he did for all of Osbourne's '80s releases. While his bass playing remains on the album, Daisley's lyrics were not used. Inez is credited as a writer for the title track: although he does not perform on the song, the intro bass riff was his. He did however take part in the writing process as Osbourne stated on VH-1's Behind The Music.
This is Osbourne's second album to be certified 4x Platinum by the RIAA.
All songs written by Ozzy Osbourne, Zakk Wylde, and Randy Castillo, except where noted.
- "Mr. Tinkertrain" - 5:55
- "I Don't Want to Change the World" (Osbourne, Wylde, Castillo, Lemmy Kilmister) - 4:04
- "Mama, I'm Coming Home" (Osbourne, Wylde, Kilmister) - 4:11
- "Desire" (Osbourne, Wylde, Castillo, Kilmister) - 5:45
- "No More Tears" (Osbourne, Wylde, Mike Inez, Castillo, John Purdell) - 7:22
- "S.I.N." - 4:46
- "Hellraiser" (Osbourne, Wylde, Kilmister) - 4:51
- "Time After Time" (Osbourne, Wylde) - 4:20
- "Zombie Stomp" - 6:13
- "A.V.H." - 4:12
- "Road to Nowhere" - 5:09